517879_All New Spider-Man X-celeRacers Sneakers!

Blog Archive

Shop Barefoot Dreams at PerriBerri

Books I am reading

BlogUpp!

Generic Seeds- Garden Seeds Starting at $1.39
Privacy Policy . Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Menu Plan Monday May 21st


Well it's Monday again! Time to get our meal plan for the week! I went to the farmers market on Saturday and picked up pork chops, and chicken and ground beef all pasture raised, natural feed. So I had to plan my menu around that, I pulled out some of my fav's for the week so I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

Monday: Beans rice and cheese burritos and a side salad
Tuesday: Chocolate Spiced Pork Chops with roasted red skin potatoes, peas and salad
Wednesday:Grilled whole chicken with coleslaw salad (I top it with this yummy basil vinaigrette, corn and chocolate crock pot fondue with fruit
Thursday: Homemade Hamburger Helper by request of my son. Veggies and applesauce on the side.
Friday: Leftover night.
Saturday: Personal Tortilla pizza bar
Sunday: Tilapia with Lemon Pesto for people who hate fish (I don't like fish and I have to say this is pretty good!) with Broccoli, Parmesan and Lemon and mixed berry crumble (the link is for strawberry but you can mix up the berries and it is still super yummy!
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment