517879_All New Spider-Man X-celeRacers Sneakers!

Blog Archive

Shop Barefoot Dreams at PerriBerri

Books I am reading

BlogUpp!

Generic Seeds- Garden Seeds Starting at $1.39
Privacy Policy . Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Happy Meal?

So I was at the chiropractor the other day, talking about our diet change and how we have cut out fast food.

I'm not saying we are perfect, but I think we have been to Mc D's twice in the past seven months so that is a big improvement!! Really the only reason my kids want the happy meal is for the toy, and currently it's Pokemon. I had gotten word through the grapevine that we could just buy the toy, so I asked and sure enough you can! So there is a solution to the happy meal dilemma for us! I want to stock up this week I think and I'll make their own "healthy" happy meals for school or when we are out and about with their prize and I know they will love that!


So back to my story, I was telling Dr. Mark about it and he asked if I had seen his "display" in the lobby. I had not, so after seeing it I knew I wanted to share this, because as they say a picture is worth a thousand words...

This is a Happy Meal...


Looks pretty normal right? You can smell the fries right!? Oh and the cute little toy...but it's from...


2006!!!
Yuck!


I guess I should not be totally shocked, I mean come on we've all had fossilized french fries on the floor of our cars right?
So why do we eat this junk!? If it does not mold or decompose then it's got enough preservative in it that even mold can't touch it.

Oh and if you though burgers were safe....
I borrowed this photo..you can read more on this here.

Think before we eat! This does not belong in our body!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment