517879_All New Spider-Man X-celeRacers Sneakers!

Blog Archive

Shop Barefoot Dreams at PerriBerri

Books I am reading

BlogUpp!

Generic Seeds- Garden Seeds Starting at $1.39
Privacy Policy . Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy Monday!!! Well we are looking at ANOTHER hot week here, today will be in the 100's! So it's another week of planning meals that do not require a lot of time in front of a hot oven! I have planned a great week so enjoy and I hope your inspired to cook some great healthy meals this week too!

Monday-Crock Pot Roast Chicken with mashed potatoes and carrots (making extra mashed potatoes for Wednesday!!)
Tues-  Kielbasa and Mac and cheese with a side of steamed broccoli
Wednesday- Crock Pot Shepherd's Pie
Thursday- Left over night
Friday- Crock Pot Meatloaf  with baked potato and beans
Saturday- Taco bar night!
Sunday- Bacon Pasta with a side of veggies.
I will have the link for the Bacon Pasta dinner up soon, I am still tweaking it a bit but my first try turned out pretty good for an on the fly meal! :)
Happy Eating!
Need more ideas? Check Out Organizing Junkie!! Home of Meal Planning Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment