517879_All New Spider-Man X-celeRacers Sneakers!

Blog Archive

Shop Barefoot Dreams at PerriBerri

Books I am reading

BlogUpp!

Generic Seeds- Garden Seeds Starting at $1.39
Privacy Policy . Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Hump Day!!

So how's everyone's week going so far!? I've been busy baking and trying to come up with some fun ideas to switch lunch up a bit!
Let's face it PBJ sandwiches get old, fast!
Today I got inspired!!
I hope the boys liked it, we did ham roll ups with cute toothpicks! I used cup cake wrappers to section off each item. We also have small bites of cheese, cucumbers, mini triscuits, and clementines!

The other day we did this...u
My kids think lunchables are the best thing ever, I however do not! lol!
So we make our own with a sprouted whole wheat tortilla, sauce, shredded cheese, and pepperoni!
Hope this gives you a few ideas and some inspiration to make your kids lunch exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment