517879_All New Spider-Man X-celeRacers Sneakers!

Blog Archive

Shop Barefoot Dreams at PerriBerri

Books I am reading

BlogUpp!

Generic Seeds- Garden Seeds Starting at $1.39
Privacy Policy . Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Menu Planning Monday 6/4/12

Happy Monday! This week took a little more work for me thank normal! Half of the week I'm only cooking for two!! Yes we are shipping the kids off to grandpa and grandma for almost two weeks!!
I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas right about now because I haven't been "alone" with out a kid in our house for more than a weekend, since I had kids 8 years ago!
Don't be too jealous though because I have a ton of things I have to do! Mostly things that are hard to do with the kids here.... rummage sale clean out being the biggest thing!

I haven't cooked for two in so long I am sure we are going to be eating leftovers from over cooking next week, he he!

Don't forget to check out Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas!

Monday: Sweet Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin (crock pot)
Tuesday: Jo Mama's World Famous Spaghetti
Wednesday: Chicken Stir Fry and brown rice
Thursday: Red Pepper Gazpacho and crusty bread
Friday: BBQ Pork Chops veggies and smashed potatoes
Saturday: Party bring an appetizer, I think I am going to try to bring the mini caprese bites!
Sunday: Dinner out!!

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment