517879_All New Spider-Man X-celeRacers Sneakers!

Blog Archive

Shop Barefoot Dreams at PerriBerri

Books I am reading

BlogUpp!

Generic Seeds- Garden Seeds Starting at $1.39
Privacy Policy . Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Menu Planning Monday 4/8/13


Good morning! It's another week of meal plans, we have a lot going on this week with William's Birthday on Saturday, and a bunch of Cub Scout stuff-Den meeting, Space Derby, Candy bar sales, and a Wildlife conservation project! I made this cake for Will from scratch last year..
This year he wants..shocking I know..a Minecraft cake. I will be spending some time of Pinterest this week I guess trying to figure this out. If you want more ideas, make sure to check out Organizing Junkie!! She has all kinds of Menu Planning ideas!
Without further ado here is this weeks meal plan:
*If you want the link to the recipe (and if I have it) just click on the menu item and it will take you to the recipe link!!
Wed: Chicken Soup in the crock pot--gluten free!! 
Thurs: Buca Di Beppo Chicken Marsala Knock off (Another of our favs I will have to get up this week!)
Sat: Will's birthday-we are eating at Space Derby- so for Pot Luck I am making my favorite salad-Poppy Seed Fruit with Chicken Salad. It's a knock off from Portillos here in the Chicago area, but I make it from scratch (going to try to do the dressing from scratch as well!) the calorie count goes way down when you don't use candied pecans like they do!
Sunday-Leftover night!!
Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment